- Original Copy of the previous academic year's Report Card (Form 138)
- Photocopy of NSO-certified Birth Certificate (bring original copy for authentication)
- Health Certificate from a Registered Physician (if the child has special condition or needs special attention)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Recommendation from the Guidance Counselor or Principal of the child's last school attended (applicable for High School learner)
- Three(3) pcs 1"x1" photo (2 pcs for the Fetcher's Card/Student's Gate Pass;1 for Registration Card)
- One(1) pc. 2"x2" photo (for the Application for Admission/Student's Update Form)
- Three(3) pcs 1"x1" photo of each Fetcher (Fetchers' Card specifies 3 Fetchers)
- Optional - Two(2) pcs 1"x1" photo of parent for the Parent's I.D. card
- Submit the requirements to the Administration Office.
- Pay for the non-refundable entrance assessment fee of Php 300.00.
- Arrange for an entrance assessment schedule for your child.
- Request for Admission Slip for the entrance assessment.
- Get the entrance assessment result afterwards.
- Settle required payment of school fees before the deadline.
- Secure an updated Information Sheet for the current school year.
- Request assistance to fit and purchase school uniforms.
- Fill out Request Form for Form 137 (Transferees/ New students only) available at the Registrar's Office.